Chip Ceramic Discriminator455kHz (JTC)
Chip ceramic discriminator (JTC) for communication is compatible Murata CDBC. Token Chip Ceramic Discriminator (JTC) series is a central player in providing small low-cost low-power semiconductors to aid the deployment of communication products. The incorporation of piezoelectrics technology allows the product's function and feature set to be easily configured via surface mount installation.
(JTC) consists of wide band piezoelectric resonator. It is ideal for mobile communication equipments due to its small size and light weight. Standard line include products for wide range of application, from cordless telecom to cellular telephone, making non-adjustment and shrinking of the detection circuit possible.
- High sensitivity and stability.
- Small in size and light weight.
- Realize no-adjustment in detection circuit.
- Wide range of standard products are available for various ICs.
- Center Frequency: 455±2 (kHz).
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to +85°C.
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +80°C.
- Dimensions: (6.5 max x 6.0 x 2.8 max) Unit: mm.
- Available IC: TA31136, TA31142, TA31143, NE605, MC3361, CXA3117N.
Dimensions (Unit: mm) (JTC)
Technical Characteristics (JTC)
|Part Number||Center Frequency
3dB BW (kHz)min
(At fo) (%)max
Order Codes (JTC)