Token offers compact low-cost low power processor SMD ceramic discriminator for FM. Token takes advantages of SMD ceramic discriminators which convert the changes in frequency into an audio signal via the various detection methods based on impedance or phase characteristics of piezoelectrics technology. The incorporation of piezoelectrics technology allows the product's function and feature set to be easily configured via surface mount installation.
The discriminator functions to convert the change of the frequency into audio frequency, an unique system of detection only used for FM broadcasting. The detection of FM wave is made through the circuit in which the relation between the frequency and the output voltage is linear. FM wave detection methods, such as ratio detection, Foster-Seeley detection, quadrature detection, differential peak detection, etc. are known.
Surface mount ceramic discriminators (JTCV10.7M) for FM are resonated devices that offer adjustment free audio detection in both wide and narrow bandwidths. These IC dependent devices utilize FM specific detection methods to convert changes in frequency into an intelligible audio signal.
Custom parts are available on request. Token will also produce devices outside these specifications to meet specific customer requirements, please contact our sales for more information.
Download PDF file SMD Ceramic Discriminator (JTCV10.7M).
- High sensitivity and stability. Small in size and light weight.
- Wide range of standard products are available for various ICs.
- Center Frequency: 10.7MHz.
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to +85°C.
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +80°C.
- Dimensions: (3.7±0.2 x 3.1±0.2 x 1.4±0.2) Unit: mm.
- Available IC: CX-2009, CX-20111, CXA1019M, CX-20091, μPC1028H, LA1150, TA7303P, TA7130, TA8122AN, TA8132N, TA2007, TA2104AFN, TA2099N, TA2132P.