Token ceramic filters for communication LT 455/450 U/W series are 4-element and 6-element devices connected in ladder form. These highly selective filters are designed to address the G.D.T. characteristics required in digital communications.
The excellent G.D.T. characteristics allow these filters to be utilized in areas such as the mobile cellular markets as well as a variety of stereo applications. (Also available in 450kHz version.)
Custom parts are available on request. Token will also produce devices outside these specifications to meet specific customer requirements, please contact our sales for more information.
Download complete (LT 455/450 U/W) Ceramic Communication Filter Datasheet PDF.
Benefit Features :
- LT455 EU Dimensions: (7.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 mm).
- LT455 EW Dimensions: (7.0 x 11.0 x 8.0 mm).
- Input / Output Impedance: 1000Ω ~ 2000Ω.
- Center frequency: 450kHz, 455kHz.
- Insertion Loss (dB) max: 4 db, 6 db.
- Pass Band Ripple (dB) max: 2 db.