Token ceramic filters for communication LTM 455/450 U/W series are miniaturized versions of the Murata CFU/CFWS lines.
These compact, highly selective characteristics are recommended for use in applications ranging from two-way radio to auxiliary filters in high class transceivers.
These ultra-miniature versions consume approximately 40% less volume while still offering the same high performance filter characteristics.
Download complete Communication Ceramic Filters (LTM 455/450 U/W) Datasheet PDF.
Benefit Features :
- LTM 455 EU Dimensions: (6.5 x 6.5 x 6.2 mm).
- LTM 455 EW Dimensions: (6.5 x 9.5 x 6.2 mm).
- Center Frequency: 455kHz (450kHz is also available).
- Input / Output Impedance: 1000Ω ~ 2000Ω.
- Insertion Loss (dB) max: 4db, 6db.
- Pass Band Ripple (dB) max: 2db.