Token LTCS10.7M Chip Ceramic Filter for FM-receiver utilizes the latest piezoelectric ceramic technology enabling the most cost-effective designs. The LTCS10.7M constructs with piezoelectric element which is connected in the sandwich shape by ceramics substrate. With a small mounting area (3.45±0.2 x 3.1±0.2 mm) and super thin profile (1.4 mm max.) enables flexible PCB design. Products conform to the RoHS directive and Murata SFECS10M7 Compatible.
Various bandwidths are available including standard and custom bandwidth on request with 30 db Minimum Spurious Attenuation at (9-12MHz). Maximum Insertion Loss (dB) 3.5±2.0 db ~ 4.5±2.0 db and Input/Output Impedance 330Ω provide customers select a suitable type in accordance with the desired selectivity.
Custom parts are available on request. Token will also produce devices outside these specifications to meet specific customer requirements, please contact our sales for more information.
Download Complete Low Profile Chip Ceramic Filters (LTCS10.7M) Datasheet PDF.
Benefit Features :
- Various bandwidths are available. Select a suitable type in accordance with the desired selectivity.
- Slim at only 1.4 mm max. thickness, and have a small mounting area enabling flexible PCB design.
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +80 ( °C ).
- Storage temperature range: -40 to +85 ( °C ).
- Mountable by automatic placers.
- Small, thin radios.
- Headphone stereos.