Token IR visible light sensors precise light measurement across a wide spectrum of wavelengths.
The (PT-IC-BC) series is the only visible light sensor family available in the market links in a cost effective package with the IR characteristic designed in a plastic epoxy package. The spectral response is similar to the human eye and a photocell, making it ideal for applications where the response should only be influenced by the visible light.
As part of the IR family of visible light sensor, the (PT-IC-BC) is silicon phototransistors in a standard Plate Edge 3.00 mm end-looking package. They provide the time-proven Token silicon phototransistor chip that users have come to count on through the years, with the more IR function incorporated in the plastic epoxy package. As such they give an excellent response in the visible spectral range, giving a RoHS-compliant alternative to Cadmium Sulphide photocells.
The (PT-IC-BC) Visible Light Detector family using high quality chip packaging and processing super-plated infrared filter membrane on chip surface, so this sensor can fully filter infrared interference. It is no need to add the casing and extra filter and effective filtering out the effect of light reflection due to infrared emission on security products.
By selecting the accuracy of chips, under strict management of production process, (PT-IC-BC) visible light sensors finished batch consistency uniform. The consistency is 3 to 5 times higher on comparison of similar photosensitive devices. The precision can be controlled as narrow as 10%. Fully meet the customer requirements for starting the LUX value. Token taking the advantage of temperature compensation internal process on the chip, (PT-IC-BC) features one times higher temperature resistance than other similar products while working on high temperature environment.
Download complete specification IR Visible Light Sensor (PT-IC-BC) PDF.
- Simulate the human eye, peak wavelength 550nm.
- Using super 82 layer coating process on the Chip. 100% Filter infrared interference.
- Good batch consistency, completely solve the infrared light start too early.
- Fast response, stable performance, aging at +85°C/ 65% humidity for 1000 Hr.
- The starting point does not drift. Nice appearance.
- Replace the traditional CDS photoresistor.
- Cadmium and lead free with RoHS compliant.
- Dedicated to infrared monitoring products.
- When control the infrared light, it is no need to add extra casing and filter on low illumination.
- For the convenience of installation in all kinds of products in any position, different sizes are available upon request.
- Token offers various option of the bright current/dark current (bright resistance/dark resistance) to costume the most products.