The high precision (UAR) resistor represents a significant technical advancement in resistive technology, combining low temperature coefficients with high environmental stabilities, and high frequency performance.
Laser beam trimming gives tolerance accuracies from 0.02 % to 1 %.
The precision (UAR) range effectively bridges the gap that has hitherto existed between the high precision, high stability networks or wirewound technology and conventional film technology.
Full lines equate Vishay, IRC, Ohmite, Caddock, Panasonic precision resistors with fast delivery and more competitive price.
The metal film series is RoHS compliant with Pb-free terminations. Detailed specifications, both mechanical and electrical, please contact our sales representative for more information.
Mil-Std-202 Standard :
This standard establishes uniform methods for testing electronic and electrical component parts, including basic environmental tests to determine resistance to deleterious effects of natural elements and conditions surrounding military operations,
and physical and electrical tests.
PDF download here Low Noise Precision Resistors (UAR).
- All General Purpose Applications.
- Medical Electronics, Current Pulse Limiters.
- Precision Instruments, Telecom, Test and Measurement.
- Excellent high frequency performance, industrial grades, RoHS Compliant.
- Very tight tolerances: down to A2(±0.02%). Exceptionally low noise; typically 0.05 μV/V.
- 0.125 W to 0.33 W at 85 °C, Electrical Insulation > 1000 MΩ. Very Low temperature coefficient: ±3, ±5, ±10 and ±15 ppm/°C.