Token’s highest quality conformal axial terminal ceramic-silicone coated KNP-R power resistors for applications requiring high stability and precision. The KNP-R wire-wound has a low temperature coefficient and maintain a high degree of stability under demanding conditions.
The power precision KNP-R series meeting MIL-R-26E (U and V characteristics) and surface temperature (hot spot) 375°C max. Resistors with a wide range of 0.01Ω ~ 82kΩ, covering applications from precision to power. Products with lead-free terminations meet EU RoHS and China RoHS requirements.
Characteristics U :
Characteristics V :
- 275°C Maximum hot spot temperature. 1% Maximum ΔR in 1000 hours load life.
- 375°C Maximum hot spot temperature. 3% Maximum ΔR in 1000 hours load life.
Operating temperature range is -55°C ~ +375°C and derated power at high ambient temperatures as according to the chart below. Token is equipped to design and produce custom components to meet many design and reliability demands. In addition to standard military-grade resistor products, we also have many resistive products designed to meet various source-controlled drawings.
Contact us with your specific needs.
Download complete PDF High Energy Precision Wirewound Resistors (KNP-R).
- Excellent load life stability
- High Precision and reliability
- Axial ceramic-silicone coated
- Meets the Standards of MIL-R-26E
- RoHS compliant with 100% lead free
- Medical instrumentation and Medical implantables
- Bias supply, Voltage divider networks, Radar, Ground Vehicles
- Motor speed controls, Current shunts, Voltage dropping, Communications systems