Jumper Wire (JW series a zero-ohm link) and zero-ohm resistor (ZO series) are a link used to connect traces on a printed circuit board that is packaged in the same format as a resistor.
The resistance of JW and ZO series is only approximately zero; only a maximum 0.05Ω is specified. Thus, a fractional tolerance (as a percentage of the zero-ohm ideal value) would be infinite and is not specified.
Axial through-hole zero-ohm resistors are especially suited for automatic machine insertion and generally marked with a single black band.
Token's JW and ZO Series offer a quick solution to the following problems:
- Circuit tuning by changing point connections.
- An "after the fact design" the requires new point connections.
- Inability to connect two points on a PCB board due to other circuit paths which must be crossed over.
Allowing customers to standardise on the PCB layout and use jumper wire and zero ohm resistor for required model variations, Token has developed a wider version for the interconnection device between points on a PCB board as jumper wires or crossovers. Contact us with your specific needs.
Downloads Complete Specification PDF Zero Ohm Resistors & Jumper Wire (ZO, JW).
- Maximum resistance 0.05Ω
- RoHS compliant with 100% lead free
- Lead Material: Tin-plated copper lead
- Ideal straight - through between point on PC Boards
- Packing: Tape/Reeled or Bulk
- Interrupt processing
- Input and output distribution
- Ideal connection for circuit boards
- Dummy components on a PCB test board