Jumper Wire (JW series a zero-ohm link) and zero-ohm resistor (ZO series) are a link used to connect traces on a printed circuit board that is packaged in the same format as a resistor.
The resistance of JW and ZO series is only approximately zero; only a maximum 0.05Ω is specified. Thus, a fractional tolerance (as a percentage of the zero-ohm ideal value) would be infinite and is not specified.
Axial through-hole zero-ohm resistors are especially suited for automatic machine insertion and generally marked with a single black band.
Allowing customers to standardise on the PCB layout and use jumper wire and zero ohm resistor for required model variations, Token has developed a wider version for the interconnection device between points on a PCB board as jumper wires or crossovers. Contact us with your specific needs.
Downloads Complete Specification PDF Zero Ohm Resistors & Jumper Wire (ZO, JW).
- Ideal straight - through between point on PC Boards.
- Maximum resistance 0.05Ω, RoHS compliant with 100% lead free.
- Lead Material: Tin-plated copper lead, Packing: Tape/Reeled or Bulk.
- Interrupt processing, Input and output distribution.
- Ideal connection for circuit boards, Dummy components on a PCB test board.
JW and ZO Series offer a quick solution to the following problems: :
- Circuit tuning by changing point connections.
- An "after the fact design" the requires new point connections.
- Inability to connect two points on a PCB board due to other circuit paths which must be crossed over.