Token has launched its commercial wirewound resistor yet with the introduction of the various package size. Matching price with size to provide an economical solution to board population, Token's wire wound resistors are available in 15 standard size power ranging from 0.5W to 12.5W, all at 1%, 2%, and 5% tolerance.
The KNP series has been designed to give enhanced pulse handling capability and increased flameproof protection. The series is RoHS compliant with Pb-free terminations, and KNP wire-wound series can also be supplied with radial, goalpost or lancet preformed leads.
The KNP drive to miniaturise is as widespread within industrial process control and circuit break products as it is in the consumer sector. These resistors are ideal for high reliability industrial application as the technology removes the excessive temperature risk.
Produced on a high purity ceramic substrate, the resistor is assembled with interference-fit end caps to which are welded terminations. The resistive element is wound on the substrate and welded to the caps. Flameproof silicone cement coating is applied prior to marking with indelible link. The components are then leadformed, if required.
To address your need for technical and economic success in a timely manner, our custom solutions are available. Contact us with your specific needs.
Download complete specification - Wire Wound Resistors (KNP).
- Low cost, Excellent pulse load capability, A wide resistance range 0.1 Ω to 3 kΩ
- Operating temperature range -55°C ~ 155°C, A wide range of power ratings 0.5W to 12.5W
- Products with Pb-free Terminations and RoHS compliant
- Power supplies, Consumer applications, Power tools, Ballast,
- Welders, High voltage applications, Home entertainment, appliances.