Token SMD high voltage inductors with high breakdown voltage for back light applications.
Token (TPSDBL) low profile series is specified for backlight applications, such as PDA, USB, LCD, and TFT.
Magnetically Shielded Construction to avoid radiation, Token (TPSDBL) features high breakdown voltage, and very low direct current resistance (DCR). The height only 2.92 mm, they have a footprint of (6.6 x 4.45 mm).
The (TPSDBL) is constructed of high temperature materials that provide excellent heat deflection to prevent damage during solder reflow. Standard inductance values range from 1.00 μH to 10000.00 μH, DCR from 0.04Ω to 32.8Ω,
current rating from 0.02A to 3.0A, and custom values are available on request to meet specific requirements.
Token backlight inductors are composited with excellent heat resistant materials and flat top designed for easy pick and place assembly for reflow operation. Ultra miniature size is suitabe for high density mounting.
The (TPSDBL) series are RoHS compliant with Pb-free terminations. Token will also produce devices outside these specifications to meet specific customer requirements, please contact our sales for more information.
Download Complete Datasheet Backlight High Voltage Inductors (TPSDBL) PDF.
- Magnetically shielded. Flat top for pick and place assembly.
- Designed with heat resistant materials for reflow operation.
- Ultra miniature size for high density mounting.
- PDA, USB, Power Supply for VCRS; OA Equipment Digital Camera.
- LCD, TFT, LCD Television set, Notebook PC.
- Portable communication Equipments.