Power Inductors(TPS5022DC) Shielded
Shielded Power Inductors (TPS5022DC)Thumbnail Gallery
Token introduces surface mount lower DCR Shielded Power Inductors. To meet the electrical demands of next-generation products such as microprocessors, high-current dc/dc converters and telecom equipment, the (TPSDC) SMD Inductors from Token Electronic targets applications that require wide range inductance, lower DCR and high current.
Token TPSDC series of shielded, surface-mount wire-wound inductors features a profile ranging from 2.92 mm, 5.08 mm, to 7.62 mm, and is suited for use in low-profile DC-DC converters and switch-mode power supplies used in power telecommunications systems, industrial controls, and medical instrumentation.
All parts are magnetically shielded to avoid electromagnetic interference with surrounding circuitry. Electrical parameters include an inductance of 1.0 μH to 10000.00 μH, resistance of 0.021 ohms to 32.800 ohms, and a rated current of 0.02A to 8.00A. The inductors also operate from -40°C to +85°C.
The power shielded inductors are wound around a ferrite core and are particularly suitable for cost-critical mass applications and the surface-mounting capability. The TPSDC series conform to the RoHS directive and Lead-free. Custom parts are available on request for tighter tolerances. Application of shielded inductors specific designs also available including different inductance and frequency specifications adjusted to requirements.
Please contact our sales representative for more information.
Surface Mount Inductor Quick Selection (TPS5022DC)
- Saturation Rated Current (IDC): The DC current when the inductance becomes 10% lower than its initial value. (Ta = 25°C).
- Temperature Rise Current (I rms): The actual current when temperature of coil becomes Δ40°C. (Ta = 25°C).
- Operating temperature range: -40°C ~ +85°C.
- TPS1608DC is specified to achieve longer battery life significantly in handheld communication devices.
- TPS3316DC and TPS5022DC designed for the higher current requirements of portable computers.
- TPS3316DC and TPS5022DC used LCP plastic base.
- TPS1608DC used ceramic base with gold-plating.
- Magnetically shielded against radiation.
- Compact Size and Thin.
Test Equipment :
- Inductance (L): HP4284A LCR meter.
- Direct Current Resistance (DCR): Milli-ohm meter.
- Electrical specifications at 25°C.
- Notebook, Personal Computers, Cellular Phone.
- Other Various Electronic Appliances.
- DC-DC converter, PDA.
TPSDC Quick Reference :
- TPS1608DC 1.0μH ~ 10000μH; 3.0A ~ 0.02A.
- TPS3316DC 1.0μH ~ 1000 μH; 5.0A ~ 0.17A.
- TPS5022DC 10 μH ~ 1000 μH; 3.9A ~ 0.53A.
- Test equipment: L: HP4284A LCR meter; DCR: Milli-ohm meter.
- Electrical specifications at 25°C.
Dimensions & Configurations (TPS5022DC)
|Type||A(max)||B(max)||C ± 0.3||D(max)||E ± 0.3||F ± 0.3||G ± 0.3||I||J||K|
Note: Design as Customer's Requested Specifications.
Electrical Characteristics (TPS5022DC)
|TPS5022DC - 100M||10.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.040||30||8.00||3.9|
|TPS5022DC - 150M||15.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.048||20||7.00||3.4|
|TPS5022DC - 220M||22.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.059||18||6.00||3.1|
|TPS5022DC - 330M||33.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.075||14||5.00||2.8|
|TPS5022DC - 470M||47.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.097||10||4.00||2.4|
|TPS5022DC - 680M||68.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.138||9.0||3.00||2.0|
|TPS5022DC - 101M||100.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.207||7.0||2.40||1.7|
|TPS5022DC - 151M||150.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.293||6.0||2.10||1.3|
|TPS5022DC - 221M||220.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.470||5.0||1.90||1.1|
|TPS5022DC - 331M||330.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||0.780||4.0||1.10||0.86|
|TPS5022DC - 471M||470.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||1.080||3.0||1.10||0.73|
|TPS5022DC - 681M||680.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||1.400||2.5||0.96||0.64|
|TPS5022DC - 102M||1000.00||M||100KHz, 0.1V||2.010||2.0||0.80||0.53|
Note: Test Freq.: 100KHz / 0.1V.
Operating Temp.: -40°C ~ +85°C.
Inductance drop=10% typ. at IDC.
Order Codes (TPS1608DC, TPS3316DC, TPS5022DC)