High Voltage Metal Ceramic Resistors(RMCC)
Axial Metal Ceramic Resistors (RMCC)Thumbnail Gallery
Metal Ceramic Resistor (RMCC) is The Way Allows Energy and Power to be Uniformly Distributed.
Following market demands, Token Electronics provided an extent of Bulk Ceramic Composition RMCA, RMCB Series to RMCC Series. The cap and lead assemblies are pressed onto the RMCC resistor core, finishing the resistor and providing rugged terminal attachment.
Token Surge Resistors - RMCC Series are primarily designed for high voltage, power charging/discharging circuits, surge energy applications and conform to the RoHS directive and Lead-free. For customed designs, tighter tolerances, non-standard technical requirements, or custom special applications, please contact our sales for more information.
Bulk Ceramic Construction :
- Bulk metal ceramic resistors that consists of a clay, alumina, and ceramic filler that has been blended and pressurized into a resistive core and then covered with a molded outer insulating core.
Replacement Carbon-Composition Resistors :
- Design requirements for custom sizes, surface mount, or special footprints can be met easily.
- In cases where several carbon-composition resistors have been used together in an array to achieve a particular rating, they have been replaced with a single bulk ceramic resistor, frequently at a lower installed cost.
- Operating Temperature -40°C ~ 155°C.
- Resistance Tolerance K(±10%), M(±20%).
- Typical resistance range 470 ohm ~ 100 Kohm.
- Replaces 1 and 2 watt carbon composition resistors.
- Suitable for noise suppressor of engine ignition system.
- High peak power, Reliable with non-disconnection failure.
- Rated Wattage up 5W, meets high energy density demands.
- Radar, Motor Drives, Broadcast Transmitters,
- X-Ray, Lasers, Medical Defibrillators,
- Dynamic Braking, Soft-start/Current-limit,
- Snubber Circuits, Dummy Loads, Energy Research
- RF Amplifiers, Semiconductor Process, Power Conditioning
General Specifications (RMCC)
|Model||Style||Rated Wattage||Dimensions (mm)|
Electrical Characterisics (RMCC)
|Power Rating at 25°C (W)||1||2||3||5|
|Operating Temp. Range (°C)||-40 ~ 155|
|Resistance Tolerance||K(±10%), M(±20%)|
|Resistance Range (Ω)||470 ~ 33K||1K ~ 56K||1K ~ 100K||470 ~ 33K|
|Max. Working Voltage (V)||300||350||400||500|
|T.C.R (PPM/°C)||-40°C ~ 25°C||-750 ~ 3300||-750 ~ 3300||-750 ~ 3300||-750 ~ 3300|
|25°C ~ 155°C||-750 ~ 2600||-750 ~ 2600||-750 ~ 2600||-750 ~ 2600|
|Max. Pulse Voltage (KV)||8||15||20||25|
|Moisture Resistance (%)||10||10||10||10|
- Chemically inert and thermally stable, the resistors are inherently non-inductive because of their bulk ceramic construction,
which allows energy and power to be uniformly distributed through the entire ceramic resistor body with no film or wire to fail.
- The bulk ceramic material also allows simple efficient resistor designs that enable the designer to minimize the resistor package size while providing the required performance and reliability.
Order Codes (RMCC)
Useful Reference of Resistors in PDF download
What is a Resistor PDF download (562KB).