Following market demands, Token Electronics provided an extent of Bulk Ceramic Composition RMCA, RMCB Series to RMCC Series. The cap and lead assemblies are pressed onto the RMCC resistor core, finishing the resistor and providing rugged terminal attachment.
Token Surge Resistors - RMCC Series are primarily designed for high voltage, power charging/discharging circuits, surge energy applications and conform to the RoHS directive and Lead-free. For customed designs, tighter tolerances, non-standard technical requirements, or custom special applications, please contact our sales for more information.
Download complete specification High Voltage Metal Ceramic Resistors (RMCC) PDF.
Bulk Ceramic Construction :
- Bulk metal ceramic resistors that consists of a clay, alumina, and ceramic filler that has been blended.
- Pressurized into a resistive core and then covered with a molded outer insulating core.
Replacement Carbon-Composition Resistors :
- Design requirements for custom sizes, surface mount, or special footprints can be met easily.
- In cases where several carbon-composition resistors have been used together in an array to achieve a particular rating, they have been replaced with a single bulk ceramic resistor, frequently at a lower installed cost.
- High peak power, Rated Wattage up 5W, meets high energy density demands.
- Operating Temperature -40°C ~ 155°C. Resistance Tolerance K(±10%), M(±20%).
- Suitable for noise suppressor of engine ignition system. Reliable with non-disconnection failure.
- Typical resistance range 470 ohm ~ 100 Kohm. Replaces 1 and 2 watt carbon composition resistors.
- Motor Drives, Broadcast Transmitters, X-Ray, Lasers, Medical Defibrillators, RF Amplifiers, Power Conditioning.
- Radar, Semiconductor Process, Dynamic Braking, Soft-start/Current-limit, Snubber Circuits, Dummy Loads, Energy Research.