Precision thin film network technology outperforms all other resistor technologies available today for applications that require high precision and high stability. This technology has been pioneered and developed by Token, and products based on
this technology are the most suitable for a wide range of applications.
This technology with any value available within resistance range allows customer orientated products, designed to satisfy challenging and specific technical requirements.
Precision Network Resistors UPRNS Series meets Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS compliant.
Providing design engineers with an economical power resistor with high quality performance, Token Electronics offers low cost industrial grade Serial UPRNS and Parallel UPRND networks.
Token's UPRNS/UPRND Series are assembled by EE/RE 1/10 series to form a stable, high precision divider networks. Characteristic of UPRNS Series meet extreme low temperature coefficient.
Serial UPRNS equate to IRC, EBG Precision Devices with fast delivery and more competitive price. For non-standard technical requirements and special applications, please contact us.
PDF download here Serial Precision Resistor Network Voltage Divider (UPRNS).
- UPRNS: Serial dip type; UPRND: Parallel dip type.
- Metal film precision networks, excellent stability and reliability.
- Excellent stability and reliability. Precision tolerance tight to A2(±0.02%).
- Superior TCR narrowed to Absolute C7(±5 ppm/°C), Relative C10(±2 ppm/°C).
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS compliant. Any value available within resistance range.
- Electron Beam Applications (EB) Scanning. Industrial, Military, Airborne, Precision Divider, Audio (High End Stereo Equipment).
- Bypass, High Precision Instrumentation, Recording Equipment, Electron Microscopes. Medical, Test And Measurement Equipment.